What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings you are most interested in. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and must keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement various security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. For your convenience, we may store your credit card information kept for more than 60 days to expedite future orders and to automate the billing process.
Do we use ‘cookies?
Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart. Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google’s Advertising Principles can sum up Google’s advertising requirements. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- By emailing us
- By calling us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what websites and online services operators must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. The concepts they include have played a significant role in developing data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email
- Within seven business days
- We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within seven business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle, which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires that individuals have enforceable rights against data users and that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, or other requests or questions
- Process orders and send information and updates about orders.
To be following CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.